Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

21 July 2011

Celebrating... (Again!)

Earlier this month, we celebrated the 4th of July.

On July 16th, JM and I celebrated twelve years of marriage!

The Uruguayan national team helped to make our celebration even greater by winning over the Argentine national team that evening. We joined Daniel and Viviana and the girls – and a huge group of fellow fútbol fans – at a local restaurant to watch the well-fought match and cheer for our charrúas.

Elizabeth quickly got into the spirit of things. At first, DJM wasnt too sure he liked all the enthusiasm (i.e. ear-splitting shouts of ¡Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-l!), but when he realized that Papá and Mamá were also part of it, he grinned and giggled! Hes already a charrúa at heart!


¡Vamos arriba, Uruguay!

The final game this weekend promises to be even more exciting...