Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

26 January 2016

“¡Campa de Jóvenes!”

The summer camp theme has been “Cristianos con Visión Misionera en el Siglo XXI” (Christians with Missionary Vision in the 21st Century).

We’re thankful. Please pray for God’s continued work in the hearts of all the “jóvenes” (upper high school, plus college and career ages) who attended camp this past week...

Yesterday I cropped and edited (and used Movie Maker for the very first time), putting together a three-minute picture video with highlights from the youth camp.

Pictures truly are worth (more than!) a thousand words! J

No comments: