Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

31 July 2016

Happy (Half) B-Day!

Mostly because: “Life is too short not to...”
Partly because: By now it’s more or less a family tradition...
And partly because: The extra (unforeseen) busyness of the last week made life as a family more challenging than usual...

We took time as a family and celebrated E’s “Half Birthday” yesterday.

We love our Little Lady! 

We went to our family’s favorite “high-brow” tea house. (And we were actually “proud” of our Little People’s developing table manners!) J



And we surprised our Aspiring Detective with a special gift:
Encyclopedia Brown (Boy Detective), a character and
his stories that JM and I both loved when we were about E’s age!

No comments: