Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

24 May 2017

Art & Lit!

I love the intensity with which both Little People “get into” books!

Note how Esun catcher shows up in both pics!

DJ loves to “See Inside” “How Things Work!


He’s been working on art projects of various sorts:

This one was inspired by several of E’s art projects.

But actual production was exhausting!


This “card” was crafted with extra love for El Abu:

Note the autumn leaves theme and
the hidden “GET WELL SOON!!!!”
(in the banner at the bottom).

Our favorite sweetgum is especially inspiring in autumn!


And I love all the detail in this drawing!

Wild weather, huge waves, sea creatures, anchors...

No comments: